For many years, high frequency (RF) radio waves have been used in dermatology. The radio wave is easy to spread and allows us to heat the collagen fibers to 41° - 43° C. After the period of regeneration, which lasts from 4 to 6 weeks, we observe a noticeably improved skin tone. Until recently, we had mono and bipolar heads which heat the skin deeply or shallow. Recently, however, we have acquired the new Venus Legacy device.
What is Venus LegacyTM?
Venus LegacyTM is the best way to fight stubborn fat and cellulite. It combines VariPulseTM technology and the proven 3DMTM MP2 energy method, which allows us to get deeper under the skin. The results are increased blood circulation, immediate loosening of the skin, and shine. The results are visible after the first treatment - without pain, discomfort, and convalescence.
How does it work?
Using patented technology (MP) 2, Venus LegacyTM uses multipolar radio waves and pulsed magnetic fields to create a soothing and therapeutic heat matrix on the skin. Firming of the skin, reduction of wrinkles and cellulite - all this occurs as a result of a thermal reaction caused by multipolar radio waves. They cause a reaction in the tissue stimulating the natural regeneration of the body. This automatic regeneration causes the skin to shrink, making it firmer while wrinkles and cellulite are reduced.
What to expect?
Venus LegacyTM offers 100% safe and painless treatments for all skin types. It provides visible effects on the face, neck, and body. The effects appear immediately after the first treatment and remain for a long time. Many patients compare the treatment to the hot stone massage! The treatment lasts about 30 to 40 minutes, depending on the area and the results will be gradually visible after each treatment.
- cellulite reduction,
- reduction of stretch marks,
- raising buttocks and cellulite reduction,
- reduction of thigh circumference and reduction of cellulite.
Body contouring treatments:
- non-invasive contouring of the body,
- circuit reduction,
- improving the contour of the arms, increasing skin tension and reducing the so-called pelicans,
- reduction of hard-to-remove fat pads around the bust,
- belly contraction and tension - a flatter and firmer belly,
- tension of flaccid abdominal skin.
- smoothing the wrinkles,
- improving tension and density of the skin of the neck and body,
- making wrinkles shallow and improving the face oval,
- reduction of edema and wrinkles around the eyes,
- thickening the skin and smoothing wrinkles around the cheekbones,
- smoothing wrinkles around the mouth,
- reduction of so-called hamsters and improvement of the mandible line,
- reduction of the volume of the chin, restoration of skin tension and stronger chin line marking,
- smoothing wrinkles and improving neck skin tension.
- enlarged pores,
- acne scars.
Contraindications to the procedure:
- pregnancy, breast-feeding,
- metal implants in the surgical site (an intrauterine device is not a contraindication),
- autoimmune diseases of the skin,
- local skin infections,
- implanted heart stimulator,
- kidney and liver disease,
- vascular and nervous disorders,
- thrombophlebitis, thrombosis.
- mental illness,
- internal bleeding,
- diseases with a sensory disorder (multiple sclerosis),
- functional disorders and thyroid disease,
- heart and cardiovascular diseases, myocardial infarction, arrhythmias, artificial heart valve,
- recent surgery,